What confidential information do we obtain from our visitors?
All visitors are welcome to freely and anonymously browse our website and mobile application. However, they will be required to provide personal information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other details when placing an order, or registering on our site/application to enhance their purchase experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when:
- You make an order placement
- Browse our website / application
- Give feedback or register a complaint
We collect your email address to:
- Send online order process information, address customer inquiries and confirm the billing information provided to us.
- Send updates regarding the order such as order process status.
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service including price, quantity and any information pertaining to its performance.
- Advertise to our customers.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the end of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
How is this information used?
The information obtained during sign up and order purchase may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize customer experience on our website/mobile application and to engage users in the type of content and product offerings that will best interest them.
- To improve our website/mobile application to better serve our customers.
- To allow us to respond effectively to customer service requests.
- To efficiently process transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To send periodic emails.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning and execute a variety of security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure of a user’s personal data available on our site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to disable cookies or get notified when a cookie is being sent on your web browser.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information in the absence of a prior notice. However, it must be noted that third parties and partners who assist us in operating our website/mobile application, or serving our customers are exempted from this, provided they keep this information confidential. Furthermore, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website/mobile application. RAFT is not responsible for the content and/or privacy policies of these sites.
By accessing this Site, App and/or providing personal data to RAFT, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and offer your consent to the processing of your personal data by RAFT as per the course of our normal business operations.